What is this workshop about?
Bluetooth Controlled Robotics involves the operation of Robots in accordance with the signals sent from a smart phone using an Android Application and Bluetooth Communication. In the Bluetooth Based Robotics Workshop, serial programming of the Microcontrollers is an integral part. The workshop helps participants understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers, and microcontroller programming in Bluetooth Controlled Robot designing.
- Understanding Bluetooth Communication and programming of microcontrollers
- Learning about the working of Android mobiles and analyzing about the Android Application involved in this workshop.
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, Bluetooth module, Android applications etc…
- Design and Develop Bluetooth Controlled Robots
- Complete Robot Kit
- Embedded Microcontroller board
- Complete Bluetooth module with serial interface peripherals
- Interfacing devices
- Nose plier*
- Wire stripper*
- Screw driver*
All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end.
Participants registering in groups of 5 will get take-home kit for free. Take-home kit consists of all the above items excluding the items marked with *.
Anybody interested in robotics and wireless communication can attend this workshop.
A Government Approved Certificate will be provided to every participant individually.
Syllabus & other Details
|2||Fee||Rs. 7000 per team of 5|
|4||Kit||Take home kit will be provided in team of 5|