- In A Survey Done by “World Economic Forum”,It has Proved that the Combination of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics are Very Important to Improve the “Analytical Skills” at School Level
- Apart from Theoretical Studies “Project Based Learning” is Very Important which Improves the Technical Intelligence, Innovations, Leadership Qualities, Analytical Skills & Team Management Qualities at School Level.
- World is changing very fast. Once upon a time there was a PC revolution, Then Mobile Revolution, now in future Robotics will be part of our lives.
- The global robotics industry is growing rapidly and the trend towards its adoption is increasing in India as students.
- Robotics will play a major role in the future so it is imperative that we prepare the present generation of students at school level for this transition
- It Creates curiosity, excitement and exploration among school children in Science, Mathematics and Technology.
- Enable children to become motivated and engaged in Science, Mathematics and Technology (SMT) through observation, experimentation, inference, drawing, model, building, rational reasoning, test ability etc.
- Whenever students work on any technical projects that improve their team activity.
- They also have an opportunity to showcase their talent to the world through National & International level Robotics Competition.
School Robotics & Automation Program
|S.No||Topic||Age Group||Duration||Schedule||Download||Apply Now|
|1||School Junior Scientist Level-1||6 to 10 Years||6 Months||Only Saturday / Week||Click Here|
|2||School Junior Scientist Level-2||11 to 14 Years||6 Months||Only Saturday / Week||Click Here|
|3||School Junior Scientist Level-3||15 to 18 Years||6 Months||Only Saturday / Week||Click Here|
National Junior Scientist Test
By IIT Bombay Alumni
|S.No||Topic||Age Group||Download||Apply Now|
|1||Abdul Kalam National Junior Scientist Test||6 to 17 Years||Click Here|